Friday, February 12, 2010

Just can't get enough

Today was my first "break" in three weeks from the three kids problem. I was babysitting two in addition to my one little "who" while doing my usual sewing. I needed the down time today. So... I only did a little sewing today and enjoyed the fact that my little "who" is now totally potty trained and now tells me when it's time to go. Previously, she would leave that responsibility to me. I loving not monitoring her drinking habits with a clock!
I know, I know, I just can't get enough of the coasters this week...
but at least there's a little variation - binding done ever so tediously - still 4.5" x 4.5" finished.
But, I'll show you a little preview of a part of the project to be posted tomorrow...
so make sure you stop by to check it out. (Think baby quilt and accessory item.)

No comments:

Post a Comment