Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter! For me!

So the hubs and I were having a discussion about decorating seasonally around the house and I mentioned that after Valentine's it's pretty much time to decorate for Easter, then there's the flag decor holidays... blah, blah, blah... 

His response was that people don't decorate for Easter until April... 
What? 
Sometimes Easter is in March! 
Seriously, I don't know why he vocalizes his ideas. 

And sure enough, Easter comes March 31st this year.

HA! I win. 
And that's the most important thing in a marriage.
;) hehe.

Back to the point of this post.
I have some Easter decor for my house now!!!
Yay!




And that's where it's supposed to be... only on top of a table. 
The table has been ordered and is (hopefully) going to arrive in a week or so. 
Oh the joys of an empty new house and a serious deficiency of furniture... 



5 comments: