Saturday, April 17, 2010

Toddler Birthday Present


Made this sweet set for a friend's brithday today... just in the nick of time.
Ever one to be last minute about these things.
I love all the ruffles and accessories.
I put them on my little who to see how they fit...
now she's holding the bag of presents and says, "MINE!"
She especially likes that oven mitt.
Can you blame her?
I'll be making her a set next to alleviate any hard feelings about it all.
So if you need a set, it's McCall's M6049.
Happy Saturday Sewing!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it doesn't get cuter than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. Can't wait to make this for my granddaughter. It's absolutely adorable. Love the rest of your creations as well. I'm going to have to make a few of those coasters too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete