Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ready for summer yet?


I'm ready for the spring season to be over as "allergy season" should be it's name.
I made this one a week ago... but it took me this long to get it posted.
I have plenty of excuses for the slowness of my online life this last week...
but i'll spare you for the time being.

This little appliqued table runner is 28" x 20" and is fabric from Bar Harbor by Minick and Simpson for Moda...
I just saw these fabrics and instantly saw the future project from it.
I love it when that happens! It's in the shop (with more pictures) too.

1 comment:

  1. It arrived today!!! and of course it is better in person than in the photo. I really love how you zigzaged the stars. I would like to use your picture in a post if that would be ok with you related to this project http://sarahely8989.blogspot.com/search/label/Stampin%27%20for%20America.

    ReplyDelete