Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kid's Clothes

This week was "clothes week." 

Not that anyone needed any clothes per se, but once the serger is running it's hard to stop it.
Both of my machines have a mind and a will power all their own!


A onsie and skirt for my niece, Claire. She doesn't know it's coming and neither does her mom. :)

This is an older and favorite fabric line of her mother's - Sorbet by Sentimental Studios for Moda. 
Plus, she likes blue for girls. 
Perfection.


A skirt for my little girl from Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille. 
The loveliest aquas and reds in their lines.


Some pants for my little man in the bike print of Lucy's Crab Shack by Sweetwater and in the cars and buildings print of Summersville by Lu Summers.

I can't even begin to explain how much he LOVES seeing these fabrics. 
I'm not sure if he's fully settled with the idea that he gets to wear them and touch them. 
Usually mommy's fabric is such a big no-no. :)


Overall, total success this week in the sewing department. 
Now the quilting department... 
I have a MILLION works in progress. 
Something needs to get finished to save my sanity.

Hope everyone has a good week. 
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment