Thursday, February 27, 2014

Farmer's Wife in Reunion

SERIOUSLY!?!?

I last posted at the end of August... I'll bet everyone who reads this knows exactly what happened.
Yep.
The HOLIDAYS with four kids.
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, two birthdays (hubs and son) and Valentine's Day.

Sometimes I think we should get rid of half the holidays just because of the chaos they introduce in my life... but really, I do love them all.

Well, quilts.

There have been some made during this last HUGE absence of blog entries... so I'll slowly start sharing them, or quickly. I never really know.

Up first... the project that made me feel productive while I was tied up with twin babies of the leeching variety - the Farmer's Wife!

Every little block felt like I had completed a whole quilt.

And eventually I did actually complete a whole quilt. :)







In the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment