Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

Whew.
It's over.
Halloween 2014 is in the books.
What a whirlwind.
4 kids, 4 costumes, 4 times the work and 4 times the chaos.
Seriously, I'm wondering what gives for people with more than 4 kids.
No really.
I would LOVE to know.
Any more than 2 children close in age results in some form of selected neglect.
So what do you give up at that point?
Because I can't give up making costumes entirely.
One did come from the Disney Store this year though. Peter Pan.
It was too awesome.
And he LOVED it.
But I did make the twins' lost boys costumes and Tinkerbell - except the wings.

The babies even liked the hats enough to leave them on most of the time. :)


 Tinkerbell thought she was in Never Land.




And twirling? Yes, lots and lots of twirling.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Four adorable kids and great costumes! I miss trick-or-treating.

    ReplyDelete