Thursday, January 14, 2016

Coasted out.

Back in September I broke my ankle playing volleyball. I came down on someone's foot which was well under the net. Sometimes in life you get punished for someone else's mistake. But I assume I'll eventually be fine. Though almost 4 months later I'm still limping. (On a side note, do not break your ankle. It takes 6-12 months to heal. No one has time for that. haha!)

But a broken ankle makes for little sewing (or anything else for that matter). I couldn't even leave it down sitting in a chair. But I'm slowly getting back to my usual self. Very, very slowly.

I can't even tell you how frustrated, bored, etc. I was as an invalid with four children. Especially the 2.5 year old twin boys. But grandma swooped in to save them and me so we survived. :) 

And for a couple of projects while out of commission, I managed to make some coasters. It's funny how just finishing something, anything, makes me feel better. So I took some pictures today of my tiny accomplishments.







Have a happy stitching day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment