I made a few quilts a little while back... 4 of them, all out of the Wild Thyme (P&B Textiles) and with the left overs I planned on making some little coasters.
The coasters were almost finished when I finished the quilts.
They just needed binding.
So they sat.
You would think a person could muster up the energy to put binding on these little guys if they could make other twin sized quilts...
But they just kept sitting.
And here they are - finished!
I even sewed the binding down by hand.
I wanted a super narrow finishing edge so as much of the patterns were visible as possible.
Now to get to a few more projects that have assumed the same position this one was in.
Those that are stuck in "The Waiting Place!"