Monday, July 2, 2012

Matching Pillows

Hope you all had a great weekend. 
I ended up watching the two Iron Man movies.
Awesome. 
When the first one ended I asked the hubs to turn the second one on right then. 
He said he was too tired.
WHAT?!
Made me wait a day and give him a massage for running out and getting it at Redbox as Netflix was giving us a poor quality image... 

Aside from that, I did some FUN quilting.
Sometimes small projects are sooooo satisfying. 

Also in Give Thanks by Deb Strain for Moda.
I love fall colors.

One was a simple patchwork with straight quilting.


It's compliment is an applique leaf with swirl quilting. 
Have I ever mentioned how much I love contrast?


Next to their "friend" the runner I made the week before.




Complete with envelope closures.

They are currently in the shop.

2 comments:

  1. Both are winners but I especially like the leaf. Very pretty is that line of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I just happened to stumble across your website trying to figure out what I can make with charm packs, I am NEW at quilting AGAIN at my age, things are soooo different now then they were 20 years ago, we didn't have charm packs, layer cakes, etc.. and I did all of mine by hand, so it's learning someone ALL OVER AGAIN lol, and I just ADORE your work!! Absolutely beautiful ma'am!!

    ReplyDelete