Monday, February 6, 2012

Waiting impatiently...

Sew... 

I'm waiting, not patiently, for an order to arrive from The Fat Quarter Shop so I can finish some quilts I have in progress. 
Sew... sew... what to sew? what to sew?
Scraps! 
I found a project I liked here
A little string therapy would be nice. 
Made a bunch of blocks in various colors.
But...
I found in organizing my scraps by color that I had an unusually large amount of one particular color.
And it's not even my favorite color.
It's my little who's favorite!
Pink.
In all it's many shades and hues and pepto-iness.
Like I said, not my personal fav.

Side note, I have a baby shower to go to...
A girl's...
Solution!!

A pink string quilt! 


This looks like a jelly roll. 
Makes me hungry.


With the back.

And all laid out.
Too pink for me. :)
My little who wanted to keep it.
Every color has a lover.
But I don't think I can make another by Saturday!


Besides, I have a surprise in the works for her too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment