Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July isn't over yet!

Christmas in July is definitely a quilting thing.
My husband just doesn't understand.
I walk around humming and sometimes singing LOUDLY all sorts of Christmas songs.
All the new Christmas fabrics are hitting the stores with projects to do.
And because it's only July I buy TONS of it knowing that I'll have plenty of time to make things. **insert sarcastic laughter here**
This idea was born a few weeks ago and after spending half a day drawing and coloring (with the help of my 3 year old - she really colored a lot of it for me) I had a pseudo-pattern ready to go.
Then I just had to execute the plan.
And I really really liked the results.

This one is a Stylized Christmas Tree Wall Hanging in 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain for Moda and it's in the
shop.







No comments:

Post a Comment